Sunday 6 November 2011

So much choice... Not enough money!

I have spent hours and hours on the Internet searching hotels. Trying to work out where to stay and now we only need one room it does make life easier (and cheaper). I do get so confused with all the the taxes though!!! 5.87% tax for occupancy $1.00 per person $2.00 for breathing in the room 8.88% for taxable tax!?! I just made that up! But my point is... I find great accommodation, or so I think, only to find even though it has enough beds to sleep us, the price is only for two people! Extra $$$$ for each additional person!! Even though I stated this when I enquired about the booking! Arrgghhhh! Then some recommendations have put us off too! Dump! The door hits the bed the room is that small! crap! DO NOT stay there! were a few that come to mind.
Mark has looked at a few too and his tastes are very luxurious for our budget!! "Tell him he's dreamin'!" I have!!! I hope to have it all done and dusted by Tuesday! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment