Tuesday 15 November 2011

Uniform, questions answered....it's getting closer!

Had a very informative meeting last night and Lachlan received his uniform and luggage and backpacks. I was able to take home a copy of the itinerary. This was so very important to me as it finally gave me a timetable that I could work with. And now it changes our plans again!!!!!
I am so sad that we have to drop New York from our plans :( it just wasn't viable and no matter what I did, I just couldn't put it all together so we ticked all the boxes! In saying that too, the cost just escalated enormously for three precious days in the Big Apple.
When I saw Lachlan's itinerary, I realized we would only see ONE game!! Hahaha. Spending all that money to see one game was ridiculous!
After another marathon discussion and planning session, I have completely changed what we are doing and the order we are doing it!!!
I finally got my last draft finished at 1.30 this morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment