Wednesday 23 November 2011

Whew!! Passport arrived!

I kept forgetting to organise Aden's passport and although we had the photos and the form completed signed and witnessed..... It remained on my desk un dealt with!!
I'd forgot that I needed to make an appointment with the post office and blah blah blah. Painful really when there was a fraction of a day UNDER six months validity left on the damn thing! Well I wasn't taking any chances though........ This is AMERICA we are talking about! I can see it now, Aden being detained at LAX...... Hmmmmm maybe I was a little hasty! Lol
I will do the visa thing today. Love the Internet! Online and a little fee and voila! They're letting us in.
Really love the uniform Lachlan is going to wear. Great colours and it is a good quality too. A great keepsake for after. I've decided to get his name embroidered on the 3 bags he was given. When I saw them at the handover I freaked out! 20 odd IDENTiCAL bags!! A recipe for bedlam!
The days are racing by and still lots to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment