Saturday 19 November 2011

All booked and paid for!

I finally have got the whole thing as perfect as I could, time wise and as perfect as I could, cost wise! I have researched this trip so comprehensively I have surprised myself!
I went to the travel agent with my notes, prices, details and itinerary.
Let's put this way....... I am a travel agents nightmare!!! Unfortunately for Harvey World Travel, I knew all the prices and deals going around and I don't think they were going to make any money out of me!!!
Little did they know, I had Mark putting the tight squeeze for our budget to be within reason so I knew what I had to work with!!!
I actually saved a fortune on this trip by actually doing a little research and booking everything myself on the net.
The only down side is Christie isn't coming :(
Now I have to work like crazy to get the end of year done with the pool and some Christmas things pre done.

No comments:

Post a Comment