Tuesday 25 October 2011

You don't have to tell me twice!

While sipping my lazy Sunday morning coffee......Mark turned and said to me, "You know, we should really go and watch Lachlan play" well that was his first mistake lol!
straight on the computer researching flights, accommodation, things to do......Oh and where are going to watch Lachlan play!
so far the plan is....Leave on the 8th and fly straight to New York! I have goosebumps typing that! I really didn't want to fly to Auckland, LA and then New York I just want to get there! It is really hard to find the right accommodation when you have no idea where anything is in relation to your hotel. I printed off a map of LA and North Carolina and marked off things I thought we would be interested in doing. Looking at the map, Mark and I noticed that Memphis isn't that far away.........We have always wanted to see Elvis country and Graceland has been on our bucket list for years......Well why not I say! might as well!!
so excited I wrote everything down, 3 different scenarios and tried to preempt Mark's questions and any thing he might pooh pooh! He has an awful habit of being the voice of reason.....
the only disappointing thing is Christie, due to work commitments, is probably not going to be able to come :( This actually means we only have to book one room now so $$$$$$ will be saved.Will have to make it up to Christie with MEGA presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment