Saturday 29 October 2011

I'm not stupid!!!!

Getting Mark nice and relaxed so I can present my plan and itinerary along with all the prices and any questions he might have is actually not that hard....
I have organized a trip down the beach for the weekend. Take the littlies and leave the big ones at home. Left a clean house dumped some money on the bench and said 'see ya Sunday night!' I've booked his favorite Chinese restaurant for tonight took him out for brekkie this morning with the boys. Got him a cold Corona and cornered him in the van and voila!
He tried but it was useless against all my plans and research and then he started on my heartstrings!! What about Christie? Would you love shopping with her in New York? Yes of course I would..... She'll do alright from my shopping I assured him. He nearly has me......... Nearly! If she wasn't going next year I reckon I would have caved!
But I sucked it up....
All done!

God I'm good......

No comments:

Post a Comment